Rapid City Office
910 5th St Ste 103, Rapid City, SD 57701
204 North Main Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
At Home Care & At Home Healthcare Services
We offer quality home care and at home healthcare services to your loved ones.
Family caregivers often struggle to find the right balance between senior health and safety and affirming their loved one’s dignity as they lose the ability to function entirely on their own. Seniors who wish to remain in their own homes can benefit greatly from the assistance offered by home care and home healthcare services. Using the at home healthcare services of a professional at home caregiver or qualified nurse to make sure the tasks of daily living are done safely and medical needs are met can ease family members’ peace of mind. Our Comfort Keepers can help in many ways, permitting seniors to remain in the familiarity of their own homes for many years beyond what they would be able to do without the additional help provided by our at home care and at home healthcare services.
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of care services including:
- Bathing, grooming and hygiene services assist seniors by helping safely accomplish necessary tasks while helping seniors maintain their dignity as they require additional assistance with these very personal tasks.
- Mobility assistance services help keep seniors active whether it is accompanying the senior on a walk or providing encouragement and reminders to complete exercises required for their health or recovery.
- Transferring and positioning services help by moving seniors between beds, chairs and sofas in order to reduce pressure areas on the skin, reduce weakening and stiffening of muscles, and encourage proper breathing, digestion, and elimination.
- Toileting and incontinence services help seniors who are in need of this level of care in order to minimize their embarrassment, respect their dignity, and build their self-esteem.
- Feeding and special diet services help seniors stay on prescribed diets to prevent or control medical conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes. Our services to help seniors who need help feeding themselves are designed to maintain their dignity and ease their sense of loss over being unable to feed themselves independently.
- Private duty nursing services to assist with medical care needs that can only be provided by a qualified nurse.
In addition to the at home care and at home healthcare services listed above, we can also assist with in home care services including meal preparation, grocery shopping, light housekeeping transportation, laundry, and medication reminders. At the heart of the services we provide is offering companionship and social contact to the seniors we are caring for in order to enhance their health, happiness, and quality of life.
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides senior care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in South Dakota:
Rapid City, Sturgis, Spearfish, Belle Fourche, Lead, Deadwood, Custer, Hill City, and Hot Springs, South Dakota