- Care Coordination
- In Home and Personal Care Services
- Home Services Coordination
- Transport Shopping and Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Specialized Care
- Senior Care Services
- Assisted Living
- Private Duty Nursing
- Digital Brochure
- Family Room
Rapid City Office
910 5th St Ste 103, Rapid City, SD 57701
204 North Main Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
Our In Home Health Care Can Include Private Duty Nursing
We provide the next level of home health care for your loved one in Rapid City and surrounding areas of South Dakota.
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health care aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers® Rapid City, SD can help with our private duty nursing services. Our specially trained staff provides the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in-home care services, private duty nursing provides one-on-one medical in home health care to an individual in the home or in a facility. This specialized care provides a higher level care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How Comfort Keepers Rapid City, SD's In Home Health Care Services Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers Rapid City, SD’s private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support. Our private duty nursing services allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their home longer and avoid a nursing home or extend hospital stay.
If you or someone you know can benefit from Comfort Keepers Rapid City, SD's home health care services, please call us at (605) 277-1870.
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides senior care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in South Dakota:
Rapid City, Sturgis, Spearfish, Belle Fourche, Lead, Deadwood, Custer, Hill City, and Hot Springs, South Dakota