- Care Coordination
- In Home and Personal Care Services
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Home Services Coordination
- Transport Shopping and Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Specialized Care
- Senior Care Services
- Assisted Living
- Private Duty Nursing
- Digital Brochure
- Family Room
Rapid City Office
910 5th St Ste 103, Rapid City, SD 57701
204 North Main Street, Spearfish, SD 57783
Living Assistance Services: Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
Comfort Keepers Rapid City’s living assistance services help seniors remain safely in their homes.
The best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active lifestyle is to minimize the risk of a fall. Taking preventative action with living assistance services, before a fall actually occurs, can add incremental years for a senior to live in his or her own home. This explains why one of the biggest impediments for seniors who want to stay in their homes is a prior fall, loss of balance and the risk of future falls. But our services can be the answer to your problem!
Living assistance services can include anything from Medical Response Systems to home modification coordination. Comfort Keepers® is excited to be one of the first to offer services for Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards, and maintain your loved one’s balance. Our program not only helps to improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your loved one, but it also helps to make them safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Our comprehensive living assistance services for balance care and fall risk reduction include:
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Fall risk reduction activities
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
At Comfort Keepers Rapid City, SD, our main goal is keep seniors safe in the comfort of their home for as long as possible. We work with seniors and their families to provide them with living assistance services and a safe living environment in their home; while also providing home modification products and alert systems that can provide the family with peace of mind knowing that their loved one is safe. Could one of your loved ones benefit from our balance care and fall risk reduction services? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers Rapid City, SD today.
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides senior care services in the following cities and neighborhoods in South Dakota:
Rapid City, Sturgis, Spearfish, Belle Fourche, Lead, Deadwood, Custer, Hill City, and Hot Springs, South Dakota